It’s just another day driving to work or shopping or maybe to visit family, and then it happens in a split second. Something you never saw coming and another driver crashes into you. In today’s world it’s an all too familiar story and through no fault of your own, you are hurt or even a loved one is killed.
The results of wrecks can be life-changing… medical bills, lost income, disability, pain, and mental suffering. The Hashem Law Firm can help. Let us put over 30 years of legal experience to work for you.
WHY A LAWYER IS BENEFICIAL
If you were injured or suffered property damage in a car accident, you might be wondering exactly how an attorney can help you — or whether it’s a good idea to try to deal with the insurance company and settle the claim on your own. While much depends on the specifics and the complexity of your case, hiring one of our lawyers in Hashem Law Firm can help you with:
- Communicate with the other driver’s insurer
- Obtain the necessary evidence with respect to liability
- Organize your medical records and bills
- Communicate with your health care providers to obtain missing records
- Work with your doctors to make sure they provide the medical information you need so that you can prove damages in your claim
- Organize and present the evidence in order to prove liability and damages
- Negotiate with lien holders on your claim (such as health, disability, or workers’ compensation insurers) to potentially reduce the amount of those liens, and
- Negotiate a satisfactory settlement with the insurance adjuster or defense attorney.
CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HANDLE…
Car accident lawyers offer representation to individuals who have been involved in different types of accidents. It is their work to ensure that you get full compensation and justice. Generally, they handle:
- Car accidents that involve head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, rollover accidents, distracted driving, and drunk driving.
- Truck accidents, which mostly involve garbage trucks, tractor-trailers, multipurpose trucks, garbage trucks, and other heavy-duty vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents that may lead to wrongful death or serious injuries.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Taxi and bus accidents, and other collisions that involve passenger service vehicles.
LET US HELP YOU!
CONTACT A LAWYER THAT’LL HELP YOUCONTACT US NOW