Choosing a law firm in Arkansas is a big decision, the firm you choose will make a difference in the outcome of your legal case, either positively or negatively. And when being in front of a legal problem, due to stress your judgment could be clouded and you could make the wrong choice.
To make it easier for you we have gathered 5 steps to follow that can help you make the right choice:
- Prestige: Is the law firm well known in Arkansas? Ask them about their success rate and the type of areas they are better at.
- Experience: Ask them for how many years they have been serving in Arkansans and the most common cases they deal with.
- Experts in the type of law case you need: Not only should you care about the years of experience they have, but mostly about their expertise in the type of case you need to be defended.
- Check who has been their clients: If possible ask them about their experience and the outcome of their cases.
- Make an interview: Ask them for an appointment, and ask as many questions as you can. Make sure you feel comfortable with them from the beginning, the law firm you choose has to be one of your trust, but more importantly you have to feel comfortable with the lawyer that will present you.
One of the most crucial qualities of a potential lawyer is his or her character and demeanor. When talking to potential lawyers, it is likewise important to consider an attorney’s method to cases; for instance, is he or she laid-back, hostile, or business-minded? The attorney-client relationship usually lasts lots of months and might last years, making it essential to select a lawyer you such as and also with whom you feel comfortable.
At Hashem Law Firm we care about that attorney-client relationship, that’s why we are very open and communicative from the start. The experience and expertise we have of course helps, but the trust and relationship we build with our clients are essential too in the outcome of their cases.