Suffered From Medical Malpractice? Hashem Law Firm Defends Your Rights
First of all, we’re sorry that either you or a loved one suffered the consequences of an incompetent physician. Justice has to be made. We know trials and courtrooms seem scary and overwhelming, but Hashem Law Firm is ready to fight for what you’re entitled to; we fight for your rights.
You might be wondering then, who are we? Hashem Law Firm in Monticello is a team of professional lawyers with over 30-years of experience defending the rights of those who suffered medical malpractice. Thanks to our reputation of honesty and integrity, we are the most trusted law firm in the area. Get in touch to know more about your case.
Types Of Cases That Apply For Medical Malpractice
- Failure to diagnose a condition
- Failure to prescribe the right treatment and appropriate follow-up
- Prescription errors
- Failing or making a mistake that causes death
- Injured by a doctor or other health provider
- Leaving an object like a medical tool, sponge, etc. in the body
- Nurse error, not following the doctor’s order and treatment
- Nurse error, not reporting patient condition changes to the doctor
Here’s What We’ll Do
Our professional lawyers will review your case and determine whether you are entitled to compensation. If you are, we’ll pursue the justice you deserve with integrity and honesty. It’s our working methods that built us a reputation with the bench and the BAR. At Hashem Law Firm in Monticello, we’ll do everything in our hands to help you attain fair compensation.
How Do You Know If You’re Entitled To Compensation
We pursue compensation to make up for economic and non-economic losses due to medical malpractices. Those losses include:
- Pain and suffering: emotional distress, physical pain, and even mental suffering caused by medical practice can entitle you to pursue compensation.
- Medical expenses: with the help of our professional lawyers, we will gather evidence to prove all the medical costs required to treat the injuries caused by the incompetent physician.
- Lost income and earning capacity: if you cannot return or perform at your job, it’s your right to pursue compensation. At Hashem Law Firm, we’ll help you.
Choose The Right Law Firm!
We put your interests before ours. We aim to obtain the justice to deserve, and that’s why we don’t ask you to choose us but to choose the right law firm. Nonetheless, here’s a couple of benefits of working with us that might help you consider Hashem Law Firm as your right choice:
- We review your case and come up with possible solutions even if you don’t retain us.
- If you do retain us, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We’ll have constant communication with you and let you know everything that’s happening.
- Hashem Law Firm’s professional lawyers are respected by judges and other attorneys across Monticello and throughout Arkansas.
- We are AV Preeminent rated for our legal ability and ethics.
We’re Just One Phone Call Away!
With us, you won’t feel hopeless. No judge, company, or physician is too big for our passion for the law and justice. We level the playing field. Give us a call to talk more about your case and restore your hope!